Feb 27, 2012

2012 Academy Awards Best Dressed Favorites

I must confess I was hoping there would be more amazing fashion at the Oscars last night, but I ended up feeling a bit underwhelmed. I found too many safe dresses. On a more positive note these ladies did not disappoint me. Their fashion choices had a enough detail to make a fashion statement in my book.

Angelina Jolie in Atelier Versace

Emma Stone in Giambattista Valli Couture

Giuliana Rancic in Tony Ward

Leslie Mann in Roberto Cavalli

Michelle Williams in Louis Vuitton

Mila Jovovich in Elie Sab Couture

Natalie Portman in 1954 Christian Dior Haute Couture (vintage)

Octavia Spencer in Tadashi Shoji

Viola Davis in Vera Wang


Thanks for reading.

xoxo,

Evie


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...