Feb 26, 2012

Red Bell Peppers

Last week we had the annual Agriculture Show and Expo here in Cayman and it was my first year in attendance. Surprisingly my mom and I had a great time. I must confess we only went because my dad was competing in the Wranglers Competition so we went to cheer him on. I was a bit skeptical at first since I’m more of a Mall type of girl, but once I got there I had lots of fun taking pictures of all the local produces and sampling some great food, although my big hat blew away a few times. All the colors inspired me to bring some much needed life and color into my wardrobe. Here are a few (ok, not so few) pictures.

My Mom and I
 Best Dad EVER!








Thanks for stopping by!!
xoxo,
Evie




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...