Mar 5, 2012

February 2012 Purchases

This year I decided to revamp my closet. After realizing all I known was either black or grey and totally outdated I figured I should start with lots of color. Each month I'm going to share with you all of my purchases and you can let me know which pieces are your favorite and why.

So heere are all my February purchases. I must admit I blew my shopping budget for the month, but I'm in love with each and every piece I got.


Photobucket
BCBGMaxazria - Simone Texture Power Skirt (get it here or locally @ NKY Collections)



Photobucket
Three Dots - Drapped Dress (get it here)

Photobucket
Magaschoni - Silk Dress

Photobucket
Vince Camuto - Flutter Sleeve Red Pepper Dress (get it here or locally @ NKY Collections)

Photobucket
BCBGMaxazria - Sara Racerback Maxi Tank Dress (get it here or locally @ NKY Collections)



Photobucket
Stella McCartney - Geometric-Print Top (get it here)



Photobucket
Cole Haan - Olivia Infinity Ballerinas (get it here)


Photobucket
BCBGeneration - Pacific Pumps (get similar here or locally @ NKY Collections)

Thanks for visiting my blog and have a great Monday!

xoxo,

Evie

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...