Mar 4, 2012

Island Girl

This past Saturday I had so much fun. I got to catch up with my girlie, Shanna. We had lunch and then went to the NKY boutiques for a bit a retail therapy. I really had a blast catching up with her, I can't believe I hadn't seen her since before the holidays. So this is the outfit I wore, I wanted to feel comfortable since the temperatures have been rising here, but at the same time I had to dress for fashion as well. Check out how I previously style this same dress here.


What I'm wearing:
Dress: Jessica Simpson (old)
Vest: BCBGMaxazria
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell 'Litas'
Bag: Louis Vuitton
Watch: Michael Kors
Jewelry: Hesha (local boutique)













Thanks for visiting the blog!!!!

xoxo,

Evie

1 comment:

  1. You look great in that dress! I found the same on this site Stylephotos

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...