Jun 1, 2012

2012 June Wishlist

Christian Dior, Splendid, Salvatore Ferragamo
ShopStyle
Wishlist:

1.      Splendid Dolman-sleeved cotton-blend jersey top
·       I'm in total obsession with this Splendid Dolman top. It's perfect for pairing with boyfriend jeans or under a polka-dots crop blazer. (I’m still in the lookout for one.)

2.      J Brand Denim Lovestory low-rise flared jeans
·       After watching hours of re-runs of “The Rachel Zoe Project” I’m officially as Rachel would say “bananas” over flared and bell bottom jeans.

3.      Marc by Marc Jacobs Printed scarf
·       Wrap me in this gorgeous scarf and watch all my worries disappear.

4.      Coach Madison Leather Lindsey Satchel
·       I’m always in need of a new it bag and this satchel it’s just what the fashion doctor ordered. More bonus points if I get it in an unexpected color.

5.      Coach Odele Sandals
·       Since I’m obsessed with the Dior Nail Lacquer Spring/Summer shades I need the perfect pair of sandals to show them off.

6.      Salvatore Ferragamo Flats – Varina
·       Classic Flats are a girl’s best friend after a long week of heels madness.

7.      Yves Saint Laurent Turquoise Glass Arty Ring
·       Yes, I know! This YSL arty ring has been on my wishlist for quite a while; I’m hoping June is the month when it joins my collection.

8.      Christian Dior Vintage Vintage sunglasses
·       Every girl should own a pair of Vintage sunglasses; make them a Dior pair for bonus points.



My personal style has definitely evolved/changed in the past year. A lot has to do with the fact that I've lived in the Cayman Islands for so many years and the weather is pretty much summer style all-year-around. Although I'm a die-hard fall and winter "kinda girl" wearing gloves, boots, and fur vests is just not practical here (believe me I've tried). Most of the pieces I'm craving this month can transition into fall not only here in the Caymans, but for any of my upcoming trips.


P.S. I still have a couple of leather jackets, boots and fur vests in my closet for those days when the sun refuses to shine.

xoxo,
Evie

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...