Jun 3, 2012

Brighter Days Ahead

I'm totally guilty of suffering from a "nail polish obsession". (Thank-you so much Shawna for feeding my obsession). 

But what is a girlie girl to do with so many choices/shades out there. I find Spring perfect to experiment with all the colors in the market, but so far I've been drawn to these particular shades. They aren't all office appropriate, so I will have to "make it work" and sneak them in during the weekend.

Here are my top five, believe me it was a super tough decision. Some are from current collections others are just some of my all-time favorites, but either way they make my days just a little brighter and funner.



Chanel  - April

Chanel - Peridot

Nars - Shaip  (Thanks Anthony)


O.P.I. - A True Ab-Original


SPARitual - Emerald City (Thanks Shawna)

Let me know in the comments section below which one is your favorite and the reason why.

xoxo,
Evie

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...