Jun 5, 2012

Mini Time

How do you top an amazing trip to Trinidad & Tobago? Well you get off the plane and head to my favorite store, NKY Collections, and treat yourself to a pair of these, BCBGMaxazria Simone Textured Power Skirts. Yes that's exactly what I did last week. To be honest I always look forward to my trips into NKY Collections I always find the most amazing pieces there. 

I love these skirts because this summer I will wear pair them with all my fave' wedges and comes fall I will pair them with opaque tights and great pumps or boots. These makes them great investment pieces.






Thanks for reading!!

xoxo
Evie

2 comments:

  1. I could never get enough of these bandage skirts! Love them to pieces! Btw your comment on my blog mention you are from Caymans (as in Cayman island?) I'm so jealous! Love the food there! Yummm :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know!!!! They are sooo OMG. I recently got into them, not sure why because I've always been in love with BCBGMaxazria for as long as I can remember. My first one was a 'bright orange' one. Yes, I'm from the Cayman Islands, I was born in Cuba, but been grew up here.

    xoxo,

    Evie

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...