Jun 27, 2012

Floral

Happy Wednesday Chicas!

This past couple of weeks have been totally crazy @ work, hence the lack of posting so I do apologize. This time a year is all about meeting the crazy deadlines and making the clients happy. I'm really looking forward to next month when things will calm down a bit and I'll get to check out all my favorite stores and see if anything exciting ends up in my closet. So stay tune for that!

By the way how was your weekend? I hope you had as much fun as I did. I got to attend the Lions & Leos Changeover Luncheon with my best friend A, he was inducted as the new president of the Leos Club of Grand Cayman this year (so very proud of you A). The luncheon took place at one of the favorite restaurants on island, Luca.

Funny enough for the 3rd year in a row I won prices, yay!!!


Clothing:
$384.29 $269
$505.71 $354

Accessories:
$1,441 $1,009
$795 $318
$250

Jewelry:
$143
$25
$69.99

Thanks for readying!!!

xoxo,
Evie

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...