Jun 11, 2012

Ripped to Pieces


Hi Chicas,
This past weekend was all about relaxation. Last week was pretty hectic at the office since I missed a couple of work days, so Thursday and Friday zapped all my energy. Luckily I spent most of my Saturday getting pampered at the Spa (I love days like this). Sunday afternoon after a nice late lunch at Cimboco I met a friend for coffee. I hadn't wore jeans in a while  and I had been meaning to sport this new jeans I got from Gap, which I ended up turning into a DIY project because they felt a little boring and were also a size too big. So Sunday was the perfect opportunity to take them out for a spin.

What I'm wearing:
Vest: BCBGMaxazria
Top: BEBE (old)
Jeans: Gap (I turned them into a DIY project by creating all the rips)
Sunnies: Gucci
Clutch: Tous
Watch: Michael Kors
Wedges: Shoedazzle







(I purchased these beauties on my recent trip to Trinidad & Tobago)


I hope you had an amazing weekend and be sure to let me know what you think of this outfit of the day.

xoxo,
Evie

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Flor! My bff introduced me to Shoedazzle luckly. This is my 1st pair and I'm in love with them. I've been wearing them nonstop.

    xoxo

    Evie
    http://ecs-fashionforward.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...